Clean Energy That Works For You
Community Energy develops utility-scale wind and solar projects that deliver fixed-cost clean energy to corporate and institutional customers.
Over 15 years, our experienced development team has financed 700 MW of wind and 650 MW of solar in the U.S. Always pioneering, Community Energy developed the first wind farms in New Jersey and New Hampshire and the first 100 MW+ utility-scale solar projects in Colorado, Minnesota and Virginia.
Our proven development platform consistently delivers successful projects that:
• Meet customer economic and environmental targets
• Provide steady income to farmers and landowners
• Supply investors with solid clean energy investments
• Promote local economic development
• Generate clean, reliable power to meet growing grid demands
Offsite Power Purchase Agreements:
• Lock a portion of your electric supply at a competitive price that stays fixed for 15-30 years
• Limit exposure to energy market volatility
• Reduce operating budget risk
• Build new, clean energy projects with no capital commitment
Interested in learning how an offsite Power Purchase Agreement can work for your organization?
Call Jay Carlis, Vice President, Origination for a friendly consultation.
484.868.3699 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org